By Brett MacDonald AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS–
UPDATE: It is highly possible Clinton thinks she can use Mateen as a prop to trigger another outrage from Trump. It’s also very possible that this time it backfires on her brutally and Trump looks like the sane, measured one. We can only hope.
He was working for her.
More bad news for Hillary Clinton is breaking this morning as AFF reports that the father of the Muslim terrorist responsible for the vicious slaughter of 49 patrons of a gay nightclub was “spotted” sitting behind Clinton at one of her latest rallies. What’s worse, you ask? Well, it’s highly likely that she coordinated with the man in advance.
Seddique Mateen, father of Omar Mateen, was first “noticed” by the West Palm Beach NBC affiliate WPTV at a rally not too far from where the horrific massacre took place. His son, Omar, perpetrated not only the gravest attack on the LGBT community, but also that largest mass shooting in US history.
I wonder how many bombs, how many guns, and how many rounds of ammunition Seddique saw in his son’s house when he visited. I wonder how many blind eyes he turned, ignoring all the signs. Maybe he even helped.
And there was his father, plain as day, sitting out in the open as if he hadn’t the least bit of shame (because he really didn’t feel any shame, he all but said so later).
Now there are a number of peculiarities that I would like to address before covering the statements that the elder Mateen made when he was interviewed after the rally.
This is something that journalist don’t want to talk about because in part its a dirty little secret and doing so would take some of the magic away. They would also be horribly embarrassed which doesn’t help either. But here is the skinny — journalists don’t “notice” things. In fact, they’re pretty clueless about everything. Once, CNN’s Chris Cuomo even tried to tell me that the 1st Amendment didn’t protect mean language like ‘hate speech.’ He even condescendingly told me I should learn to read the constitution, not just “say I do.”
It didn’t work out well for him. And this won’t work out for Clinton either.
The point is, reporters lie. They BS. They twist and contort. They do whatever it takes.
But what local affiliate reporters don’t do is pick out a man in a crowd of hundreds (well, this is a Clinton rally so maybe more like dozens) while he is wearing a hat covering his face and recognize him as the father of a murderer all the way from across the room. And, if they do, they certainly don’t hunt down the father of a man that just killed 50 people to pester him after he told them he didn’t want to talk.
Here’s how it probably really went down:
1. Mateen was sitting behind Hillary Clinton so that her back was towards him for the majority of the speech. This is not a part of the audience that is unvetted-particularly after Clinton just had her Secret Service detail circle around her at a recent rally. In fact, most often these people are hand selected by members of a candidate’s staff. At Clinton rallies, the seats behind her are used as a gallery to display the multicultural followers she has selected to fill her diversity quota. It’s important to Democratic voters that the audience doesn’t look ‘too white.’ So Hillary has her operatives pack with pigment.
2. This means that Mateen was placed there on purpose.
3. And he wasn’t just placed anywhere, he was placed directly over her shoulder at the most visible seat in the house.
4. It’s likely that Clinton wanted him to be at this event, probably invited him
5. Seddique is not exactly a conspicuous character — he blends in quite easily especially with that hat on. Yet surprisingly, it was a random local affiliate that broke the story first and not one of the main pundit attachments that follows Clinton on the trail. None of those wide-eyed, goofy groupie pundits with grins on their faces noticed. Nope, it was a local news team. And that’s how leaks work best — in economics, money trickles down. On the campaign trail, gossip trickles up and its too risky too coordinate leaks with well-known faces (unless you’re the DNC, then you learn the hard way). That’s also why conservative blogs have become so powerful in the past.
6. This indicates that Clinton leaked the fact that he would be present to local media so that they could then run the story. SHe positioned Mateen in a very visible spot — he’s not directly behind her but over her left shoulder so that he is constantly visible.
7. This also means that the corresponding interview that took place after the rally did not happen coincidentally as the reporter from the NBC affiliate claims. Rather the interview with that horrendous murderer’s father was staged.
In short: Clinton planted Mateen’s father in the audience, leaked the information to local media and helped to coordinate an interview so that she could bolster up her favorability ratings with minorities following the Kahn v. Trump debacle from last week. Strictly speaking, that father of a thug was put there to garner articles exactly like the one I am writing now.
Crooked Clinton is DEVIOUS.
Now, let’s take a brief moment to examine what that little local reporter had to say:
She was supposed to be talking jobs, but started the speech off paying tribute to those affected by the Pulse Nightclub shooting.
Purely coincidental, I’m sure. It definitely didn’t have anything to do with the father sitting right behind her.
WPTV happened to notice the man, who has a mustache and was wearing a red hat, behind Clinton.
No, you didn’t happen to notice him. You were told he was there. Then you did your duty and reported on it like you were told to. Nice try. When the reporter first spoke to him, she claims that this is what he said:
“We’ve been cooperating with the federal government, and that’s about it,” he said. “Thank you.” Mateen didn’t want to answer any other questions, but just hours later, we ran into him by chance at a rest stop on the way back to West Palm Beach. He wanted to do an interview and show us a sign he made for Clinton.
Wait, surrounded by other journalists he didn’t want to talk, but after he left you just happened to bump into him by chance and suddenly he really wanted to give an interview and show you the sign he made? Okay, that’s almost just enough BS for one day.
Mateen told the conveniently local Clinton prop — I mean local journalist — that he wished his son joined the army to fight ISIS, that Donald Trump doesn’t have any answers, and that he doesn’t feel shame showing up because ” It’s a Democratic party, so everyone can join.” When asked if he thought people would be surprised to see him there, Mateen who by absolutely no one’s measurement is stupid decide to act the part of a dummy anyways: “Why should they be surprised?,” he feigned with shock. “I love the United States, and I’ve been living here a long time,” Mateen said.
Sure, buddy. If you loved the United States I am pretty sure you’d be a bit more sympathetic to how people might feel about you being there. You are responsible for raising the most vicious mass murderer in the history of our nation. Good job.
This article was written by Brett MacDonald. If you enjoyed this story or did not, hate mail can be left in the comments below and the author totally won’t ignore it. Compliments or questions may be sent to @ TweetBrettMac. on Twitter!
VOTE FOR DONALD J. TRUMP! TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Please like and share on Facebook and Twitter!